Everything You Need in Simulation!
Built off the very successful Micro Saint engine, but completely redesigned to be faster, modular and more powerful! Micro Saint Sharp is a general purpose, discrete-event simulation software tool. Micro Saint Sharp's intuitive graphical user interface and flow chart approach to modeling make it a tool that can be used by generalists as well as simulation experts. Micro Saint Sharp has proven to be an invaluable asset in both small businesses and Fortune 500 companies and in many areas including the military, human factors, health care, manufacturing, and the service industry.
Micro Saint Sharp's power, flexibility and tools for optimization make it the simulation tool of choice for any organization. With a computer model of your process built in Micro Saint Sharp, you can begin to get the answers to your "what if" questions. What if I change the way humans work with the system? What if I change my resource mix? What if I rearrange the process? Find the answers with Micro Saint Sharp quickly and completely for systems of all sizes, shapes, and complexities.
Micro Saint Sharp Version 3.8 - now add vertical or horizontal swim lanes to your network diagrams and exchange data with the SysML/UML tool Magic Draw! There are still 3 ways to view your models: network diagram view, 2D animation and 3D animation. Download a free demonstration version or contact us at MAAD_sales@alionscience.com for further information about this new version.
See a Live Demonstration of Micro Saint Sharp
Join us for a live demonstration of the latest version of Micro Saint Sharp and see the sharpest idea in simulation modeling. All you will need is a phone, a browser, and 30 minutes. To sign up for our next live demo, please send your contact info to MAAD_sales@alionscience.com. The demo will be held via WebEx and once you sign up you'll get an email that confirms all of the details.
Features of Micro Saint Sharp
- Microsoft Visio import/export
- 2D and 3D Animation
- More Power
- Increased Execution Speed
- Better Visualization
New in Micro Saint Sharp Version 3.8:
• Ability to import activity diagrams from Magic Draw
• Ability to open Micro Saint Sharp models in Magic Draw
• New Network Swim Lane capability. Swim lanes are visual elements that can now be added to your network diagram to visually distinguish assignments or processes. Swim lanes have a label, color, and breadth. They can be horizontal or vertical. Swim lanes can be added to the top network and any subnetwork desired.
• New OptQuest version 7. OptQuest version 7.0 includes major search efficiency improvements. OptQuest is on average nearly 20% better than the latest version 6 OptQuest across all problem classes. Other minor improvements were also made.
• Improved Runtime Export. Freely distributed runtime versions of models can now include user plug-ins.
• Upgraded to be compatible with Windows 10
• Support for post Microsoft Office 2003 formats for import/export with Excel, Visio, and Project
• Improved Line by Line Debugger
• Updated Syntax Editor.
• Updated Expandable Code Boxes.
• Various minor bug fixes.
• Updated Manuals and Help Screens. The Help is now formatted as Responsive HTML help – the interface changes based on the size of your browser window.
Other useful recent enhancements include:
- Import your existing Microsoft Visio business and technical drawings and make them into process simulation models (Note: you must have Visio on your computer)
- Create reusable modeling components with Referential tasks and paths which will reduce your overall model development time
- Better visualize and add scenarios with the new Scenario Viewer
- View new reports including tasks and scenario time-line reports
- Find things quickly with the new "Go To" window
- Turn off entity merging which greatly improves model run performance
- Save time creating snapshots with a new automatic variable data collection option
- Store output files where you want them for easier comparative model run analysis
- Improved performance
- Communication plug-in that allows users to export model data to spreadsheets easily
Here are some capabilities of Animator3D:
- Create a virtual environment that represents your desired process with 3D moving images
- Explore your virtual world with enhanced viewing capabilities that allow you to rotate objects and tour models from any angle
- Use our built-in 3D objects library with models from multiple industries to get you started creating realistic, detailed scenes
- Navigate through your virtual world by zooming in and out and rotating with ease
- New 3D objects for military applications and landscapes
- Integrated with your simulation model
- Uses Microsoft's latest DirectX technology
- 90-Megahertz Intel Pentium-class processor
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
- 150 MB of free hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Microsoft Visio (to use Visio import/export feature only)
- Microsoft Project (to use Project import/export feature only)
- Microsoft Excel (to Open Results in Spreadsheet feature only)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (Operating systems must support the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5)
Micro Saint Sharp Sale Package
Included with every sale of Micro Saint Sharp is:
Micro Saint Sharp Version 3.8 software
One year of unlimited technical support
One year of software updates
Technical support is provided by telephone, fax, or email and is designed to assist with general modeling and debugging questions. When your year of support expires, you can purchase an additional year for a nominal fee.
For technical support call: 303.442.6947 or email: email@example.com
Order a copy of the User Manual using this link: